Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Beginning...

I'm not exactly sure why I'm undertaking this endeavor.  Not exactly true, I'm looking to take over the world, and I figured the first way to start was by writing a blog from time to time.  I'm not exactly a master planner.  Mostly, I think I just want an outlet for creativity...get my once creatively active brain back in the fold...see if there's anything left.  My plan is to take any number of the random thoughts that enter my head on a daily/weekly/whenever basis...and explore them further, either with research, or non-sensical musings...whichever seems to fit at the time.  In other words, it's for me, it's about self discovery, and most often, it will be about nothing.  If anyone enjoys, that would be fantastical.  If no one does, that would be expected.

Until the next time...

2 comments:

  1. This is the metaphorical floating of your boating... Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look, you have a follower :) I love your random musings, looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete